Image via Wikipedia
By Cheryl Tieken
Paris is bound to impress you no matter what you do while you're there. But there are some top spots that you absolutely cannot miss. We are sure you will agree:
1. Eiffel Tower. Of course, perhaps the biggest tourist attraction in the city and the place with the longest lines. But the wait is worth it. The views from the top are amazing. If you're not a good line patron, go at night. The lines are shorter.
2. Muse d'Orsay. A wonderful museum on the Seine waterfront, the Muse d'Orsay is located in a former train station and shows off an incomparable display of impressionist and post-impressionist art.
3. Jardin du Luxembourg. A trip to Paris would not be complete without a visit to the one of the city's most beloved parks, dedicated to the children of Paris by Napoleon.
4. The Seine. You must take in the views of the Seine and life around it. Sit on its banks or take a relaxing evening cruise.
5. Montmartre. Say hello to the famous Moulin Rouge while touring Montmartre, the home of cancans and cabaret.
6. Cathdrale de Notre Dame de Paris. Perhaps one of the most beloved sights of Paris, the Cathedral brings in 10 million visitors a year.
7. Centre Pompidou. A famous and successful art and culture center, visit here to enjoy fabulous collections, unique gifts and a phenomenal view from the roof.
8. Mus�e du Louvre. The is no museum as famous as the Louvre and its for good reason. The collections of work from all over Europe as well as Assyrian, Etruscan, Greek, Coptic and Islam art and antiquities give this iconic museum its due bragging rights.
9. Get macarons at Ladure. A luxury cake and pastry maker, Ladure serves up the most scrumptious treats.
10. Vintage shop at Aspasie & Mathieu. Your best bet for decently priced, vintage accessories, like gentlemen's pocket watches, ladies' hats and walking canes, Aspasie & Mathieu is located in the Latin Quarter.
Sceptre Tours is a European vacation provider specializing in Ireland, Italy, the UK, and river cruising. Visit us online today to help us help you make your dream vacation come true! http://www.sceptretours.com/
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Cheryl_Tieken