By Sarah Dudleymore
Enjoy the beauty of Rome at your own leisure! The "Roma Pass" Tourist City Card offers a variety of services and discounts which make your visit in Rome much easier.
At a cost of only 23 Euros it offers services that worth over 40 Euros.
The "Roma Pass" lasts 3 days after being printed.
You will get:
- free access to the city's transportation network
- free access to the first two museums and/or archeological sites visited
- preferential access to all the visited sites and events in town.
The new "Travel Health" service has recently being added, allowing tourists to access a dedicated Health Care service including First Aid Advice and direction to private and public structures accordingly with their needs and conditions.
You will find the "Roma Pass" at:
- Rome Council Tourist Information Points ;
- Rome Tourist Promotion Company ;
- Complesso del Vittoriano;
- All Museums and Sites participating;
- Bioparco (Rome Zoological Garden);
- Trambus in "Piazza dei Cinquecento"
Always remember to show the card together with your ID in order to get discounts and preferential access.
With regards to the Transportation Network: the card is valid for three zones and for an unlimited number of journeys.
You will get free access to ATAC buses, metro lines A and B, Met.Ro trains, Rome - Ostia Lido, Rome - Viterbo (Rome - Sacrofano section), Rome - Pantano.
With regards to the Travel health MET : The card enable for a First Aid Health Assistance.
By calling the multilingual Medical Call Center (English, French or Spanish) - service available on a 24/7 basis - you will be given all the information needed and pointed to the adequate public and private facility depending on the pathology occurred.
Sarah Dudleymore is a professional travel consultant. She is working for "The Key to Italy" a travel agency specialized in Rome Apartments and Venice Apartments for Rent.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Sarah_Dudleymore