|Vue du plafond du dôme des Invalides à Paris (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
Paris, France is truly a special place to visit. Those who have been agree that there is no other city that quite compares with the romantic feel, the unique sights available for touring, and the culture that makes you want to stay a while and sip your caf�. If you are planning a trip in the near future to the City of Light (La Ville-Lumi�re), let this list of the top 10 things to do in Paris help you plan your stay.
1. Eiffel Tower - It is unheard of to visit Paris without including at least one trip to the iconic Eiffel Tour. To avoid the crowds, come early in the morning or in the evening. Hop on the elevator and ride to the viewing platforms for a breathtaking view of the city.
2. The Louvre - Even someone who is not usually an art enthusiast will be blown away by the legendary collection at the world's largest museum. Just seeing the great Mona Lisa in person makes standing in line for the museum worth it.
3. Notre Dame Cathedral - This symbol of Paris has breathtaking views from the tops of its towers. While you are there, take the opportunity to inspect the famous gargoyles up close.
4. River Seine - A River Seine river cruise is a relaxing way to see all of the famous sights in Paris.
5. Ice Skate - Whether you are traveling with children or adults, take advantage of one of the rinks that the city sets up during the winter.
6. Arc De Triomphe - Walk down the famed Champs Elysees, and see the iconic arch built by Napoleon to commemorate all of his military victories.
7. Les Invalides (Napoleon's Tomb) - After seeing his great gift to France go to Naopleon's tomb. Les Invalides is a group of buildings that house monuments to the military, a retirement home for veterans, and a hospital.
8. Double Decker Bus Tour - A fun and efficient way to see all of the sights. You will see these iconic busses driving all around you. Sit up on the top level for an unencumbered view of the city.
9. Musee d'Orsay - A museum with a great number of works from famous impressionists. You can see works by the likes of Van Gogh, Manet and Degas here.
10. Sacre Coeur Basilica - At the top of the highest point of the city, Montmarte, sits the famous Sacre Couer Basilica. Its tops can be seen through most of the rest of Paris. It features Romanesque and Byzantine architecture, and you will get unparalleled views of Paris from its towers.
MyReviewsnow.net offers information regarding [http://www.myreviewsnow.net/index.php/air-france-usa-1971]thing to do in Paris. For more on travel to France, please [http://www.myreviewsnow.net]shop online with MyReviewsNow.net
Article Source: [http://EzineArticles.com/?10-Fun-Things-to-Do-in-Paris,-France&id=7529710] 10 Fun Things to Do in Paris, France